Depilcompany Hard Wax Black 2.2 Lbs (10 UND)
The professional line of high-yield hard wax has a unique formula. With special active ingredients. With quick drying, extra elasticity and perfect adherence, it removes more hair with fewer applications, resulting in a high-yield and more effective waxing.
1) The skin must be clean and dry before waxing. Apply an astringent lotion on skin using a cotton pad to remove impurities, cream build up, oil or sweat.
2) Test wax temperature by applying a small amount on the inside of your wrist. If temperature is comfortable for the skin, proceed with application.
3) With a spatula, apply a sufficiently thick layer of the product in the direction of hair growth.
4) Touch the wax with your fingertips; if it is not sticky, hold skin taut with one hand and quickly pull the wax with the other hand in the opposite direction of hair growth.
5) If wax breaks apart during pulling, apply another layer on this end and repeat the previous step. Do not leave the wax on the skin for a long time.
6) Remove any wax residue with post depilatory oil.
7) Finish off by applying a body gel to calm and soften the skin. Important: do not reuse the wax.
Recommendations: for good hair removal, hair should be 3 to 5mm long and the skin should be clean and dry. To prevent ingrown hair, use an exfoliating cream two or three times a week and keep skin well hydrated.
Ingredients: colophonium, paraffin, acrylates copolymer, propylene glycol, Parfum (fragrance), bht, hexyl cinnamal, linalool, ci 61565 (d&c green nº 6), ci 60725 (d&c violet nº 2), charcoal powder, glyceryl rosinate, ci 26100 (d&c red nº 17), Cera alba (beeswax), decylene glycol.