Depimiel Papaya Soft Wax 14 oz Can
Depimiel Soft Wax - Papaya. Papaya Oil is rich in Vitamins A, C and complex B, which contains the alkaloid papain that acts as a tissue regenerator, working as a powerful moisturizer that restores skin to a healthy, natural glow. Papaya softens skin, keeping it moisturized and providing elasticity to skin. It contains fatty acids that assist in the restoration of the lipid skin layer, leaving skin smooth, soft and silky. The Papaya Oil was specially formulated for sensitive skin.
- Gentle & Efficient hair removal
- Soft Waxes
- 100% Natural product
- The Papaya Oil was specially formulated for sensitive skin
- This product requires Body Strips
- Remove lid and heat product in its own package in a hot water bath or wax pot until the wax reaches a creamy consistency
- Prepare the skin surface by completely removing any residues such as lotions, sweat or other substances.
- Test the temperature of the wax by spreading a small amount on the wax palm of your hand or on your forearm. If the temperature is comfortably warm, begin the process.
- With a spatula, apply a thick layer of wax onto the skin in the direction of hair growth.
- Place the waxing paper strip over wax and rub with the palm of your hand
- With one hand hold the skin taut. With the other hand pull back the strip quickly and firmly in the opposite direction of hair growth (parallel and as close to the skin surface as possible)
- Cleanse and hydrate your skin with an oil or cream to finish.
- Carefully follow the directions. Do not place the product directly on stove or other hot surface. Due to its creamy consistency this wax should be removed with the appropriate removal strips. Avoid sun exposure and tanning beds 48 hours prior to and after any wax treatment.
- Not for use on beards. Avoid removing wax in an upward movement (perpendicular to the skin surface) as this may cause bruising. Do not apply any product on the skin that contains alcohol before or after waxing as it may cause skin irritation. Not recommended for pregnant women, children, elderly, diabetics or after surgery. Not recommended for people using dermatological acid treatments.
- Not for use on mucus membranes and surrounding areas, irritated, cut or broken skin, varicose veins. Do not repeat the application more than twice on the same area. Wait at least 15 days before reapplying to the same area, as hair will not have regrown to a length appropriate for removal.
- Test wax treatment on a small area on the back of your wrist for sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. In case of contact with eyes, consult a medical professional. For external use only. For professional use only.