Depimiel Hard Wax Beans Aloe Vera 22.04 lbs
Depimiel Hard Wax Beans Aloe Vera
The Aloe Vera blend leaves skin soft and moisturized while quickly and easily removing unwanted hair. Aloe Vera contains antioxidants & anti-inflammatory properties, which can help replace dead skin cells and repair damaged skin cells. Use a wax that nourishes your skin while leaving it silky smooth. This blend works for fine to coarse hair and is proven to reduce the reappearance of hair with continuous use over time.
- Gentle and Efficient Hair Removal
- 100% Natural Ingredients
- Melts at Lower Temperature Reducing Risk of Burns
- High Elasticity (No Breakage)
- Ideal for sensitive skin
- Suitable for Body, Arms, Legs, Facial and Extreme Bikini Waxing as well as Other Delicate Areas
- Remove lid and heat the product in an appropriate warmer until the wax reaches a creamy consistency.
- Prepare the skin surface by completely removing any residues such as lotions, sweat or other substances.
- Always test the temperature of the wax before starting the waxing process. Start by spreading a small amount on the palm of your hand or on your forearm. If the temperature feels comfortably warm, begin your waxing process.
- With a spatula, apply a thick layer of wax onto the skin in the direction of hair growth.
- Timing: do not rush the waxing process, wait several seconds before proceeding, with one hand hold the skin taut. With the other hand pull back the wax quickly and firmly in the opposite direction of hair growth (parallel and as close to the skin surface as possible)
- Cleanse and hydrate your skin with an oil or cream to finish.
*Hard Waxing Precautions*:
- Carefully follow the directions. Do not place the product directly on stove or other hot surface. Avoid sun exposure and tanning beds 48 hours prior to and after any wax treatment. Not for use on beards. Avoid removing wax in an upward movement (perpendicular to the skin surface) as this may cause bruising.
- Do not apply alcohol on the skin before or after waxing as it may cause skin irritation. Not recommended for pregnant women, children, elderly, diabetics or after surgery. Not recommended for people using dermatological acid treatments.
- Not for use on mucous membranes and surrounding areas, irritated, cut or broken skin, varicose veins. Do not repeat the application more than twice on the same area. Wait at least 15 days before reapplying to the same area, as hair will not have regrown to a length appropriate for removal.
- Test wax treatment on a small area on the back of your wrist for sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. In case of contact with eyes, consult a medical professional. For external use only. Suitable for professional use.
still not arrived, I paid shipping 5 days