Depimiel Hard Wax Beans Black Sludge 22.04 lbs
Depimiel Hard Wax Beans Black Sludge
Black Hard Wax is rich in organic and mineral properties that will leave your skin beautiful and healthy. Its great elasticity allows for a perfect adherence that leads to a very efficient and professional hair removal process.
- Gentle and Efficient Hair Removal
- Paraffin-Free Hard Wax with
- Melts at Lower Temperature Reducing Risk of Burns
- High Elasticity (No Breakage)
- Ideal for sensitive skin
- Suitable for Body, Arms, Legs, Facial and Extreme Bikini Waxing as well as Other Delicate Areas
- Thoroughly clean the skin before waxing removing any creams, sweat or other residues.
- Warm the wax in an electric warmer until a creamy consistency is reached. Be careful not to overheat the product, risking burns.
- Always test the temperature of the wax before starting the waxing process. Start spreading a small amount of Black Hard Wax on the palm of your hand or on your forearm. If the temperature is comfortably warm, begin your waxing process.
- Application: use a spatula to evenly apply a uniform wax layer, apply a thick layer of wax in the same direction of hair growth.
- Timing: do not rush the waxing process, wait several seconds before proceeding, with one hand hold the skin taut. With the other hand pull back the wax quickly and firmly in the opposite direction of hair growth (parallel and as close to the skin surface as possible)
- Cleanse and hydrate your skin with an moisturizing oil or cream to finish.
*Hard Wax Use Precautions*:
- Follow directions carefully. Avoid sun exposure and tanning beds 48 hours prior to and after any wax treatment. Not for use on beards. Avoid removing wax in an upward movement (perpendicular to the skin surface) as this may cause bruising.
- Do not apply any product on the skin that contains alcohol before or after waxing as it may cause skin irritation. Not recommended for pregnant women, children, elderly, diabetics or after surgery. Not recommended for people using dermatological acid treatments.
- Not for use on mucous membranes and surrounding areas, irritated, injured, cut or broken skin, varicose veins. Do not repeat the application more than twice on the same area. Wait at least 15 days before reapplying to the same area, as hair will not have regrown to a length appropriate for removal. Test wax treatment on a small area on the back of your wrist for sensitivity.
- Keep out of reach of children. In case of contact with eyes, consult a medical professional. For external use only. For professional use only.
Wax temperature is very high and it cannot be applied very thin it breaks while pulling.